09116623521 is an eBay seller of Counterfeit (Fake hacked – false capacity memory) Flash USB drives. Registered in South Korea, 09116623521 has been suspended by eBay. FakeMemorySentinel published: 09116623521 eBay Flash Memory Seller South Korea – Test Immediately!
Sony Read Additional Information:
- Fake Sony 32GB 64GB 120GB 360GB 500GB Micro Vault USB Flash Drives Available on eBay!
- About Fake 64GB USB Pendrives – SONY MICRO VAULT and More
- Sony MicroVault USB Flash Drive Counterfeits – FlashDriveFacts Reveals Truth
Buyers of 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB advertised capacity, please read these three articles immediately!
- How Can You Spot Fake Flash Memory Chips? What Is the Key Factor That Determines If MP3 MP4 Players, USB Flash Drives Or Memory Cards Are Fake Capacity? Don’t forget to answer the questions – we need your data!
- Crises on Ebay For Fake Flash Memory Products Sold In 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB – SOSFakeFlash Reports
- Report Flash Memory Fake Capacity Sizes Sold On eBay. Demand for 16GB Down, Up For 32GB 64GB According To SOSFakeFlash. Fraudulent Sellers Adapt To Market Demands.
Questions? Please read this report: Fake Flash Memory On Ebay Escalates. SOSFakeFlash Status Report 20091031. Fake Memory Cards, MP3 MP4 Players, USB Flash Drive PenSticks. How To Fight Against Fraud and SOSFakeFlash A Special Message From KittyFireFlash To Reader Jonno.
First time victim? Please read this article, see what fake flash memory sellers do when not enough buyers fight back: international-distributing Ebay Flash Memory Seller – An Experiment In Selling True Capacity? The History Behind international-distributing ID On eBay. A Very Dark Past. Also read: If You left Positive Feed Back For A Fake Flash Memory Seller. Can You Change It?
Please read and vote: How Do You Alter Flash Memory Chips To Lie About Their Real Capacity – Do You Want To Know More? Your input as a victim is required.
Please test your device to ensure you have the advertised capacity with H2testw to ensure you have the advertised capacity. Report in to SOSFakeFlash if your testing confirms you have a false capacity device.
|Don’t forget to leave the calling card of “SOSFakeFlash ” and “H2testw” in your feedback to help others. Do not change your feedback to get a refund – you will only create more victims.|
Do a good deed. Warn other eBay buyers of fake flash. Save another person from a a fake flash nightmare and potential data loss. Read: How Contacting eBay Buyers OF Fake Memory Purchases Saves Others – A Victim’s Thank You!