gionna1963 is an eBay seller of Counterfeit (Fake hacked – false capacity memory) Flash USB drives. Registered in Italy, gionna1963 uses multiple item listings to sell fake Sony Vaio memory sticks.
- SONY VAIO USB Flash Drives 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB Flood eBay! Sellers Registered In Asia Continue To Dump Fakes.
- eBay Fraud! Sony Brand Name Continues To Be Attacked On eBay! 512GB Sony Flash Memory Offered. Price On eBay Is Only $49.99 From American eBay Seller rugsgallerydecorinc. There Is No Such Thing As A “USB FLASH DRIVE SONY 512GB NEW MEMORY METALLIC KEYCHAIN”. The Biggest USB Flash Drive Capacity Is 256GB.
- Fake Sony 32GB 64GB 120GB 360GB 500GB Micro Vault USB Flash Drives Available on eBay!
- About Fake 64GB USB Pendrives – SONY MICRO VAULT and More
- Sony MicroVault USB Flash Drive Counterfeits – FlashDriveFacts Reveals Truth
please contact STOPFAKES@AM.SONY.COM
Important Notice To eBay members:
1. Do not accept any 45 day window limitation from eBay. eBay is aware of the problem for fake flash memory cards, usb flash drives and MP Players. eBay has absolutely no excuse. You will find just how many sellers have been documented by SOSFakeFlash by checking our lists.
Read: eBay Flash Memory Fraud Continues. 8 Years later, eBay Continues Cover Up For Fraudulent Asian Sellers. 8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB Advertised Capacity = 4GB Real Capacity Or Less eBay has absolutely no excuse.
2. Do not return fake memory to sellers. You do not have to. File your dispute.
Questions? Confused? Need Help? You will find all the answers you need in this guide:
SOSFakeFlash Reading List For Newbies Fake Flash Memory eBay And Internet Sites. Ultimate Internet Reference On Fake Hacked Flash Memory In A Nutshell. 3 Years Of Research And Documentation. 1,000,000 Flash Memory Chips Are Digitally Altered To Lie About Their Real Capacity Every Month
It’s easy to use and has all the information you need with quick link navigation. 3 years of information provided by victims of fake flash memory!
Please test your device to ensure you have the advertised capacity. Report in to SOSFakeFlash if your testing confirms you have a false capacity device. Please send any addressing information you have on the seller, this information is important.
Don’t forget to leave the calling card of “SOSFakeFlash” and “H2testw” in your feedback to help others. Do not change your feedback to get a refund – you will only create more victims.
Do a good deed, warn other eBay buyers of fake flash. Help rescue them. Check positive feedback for a fake flash seller and send messages to warn. Just state facts, ask them to test. You can only send up to 5 messages a day. Save another person from a fake flash nightmare and potential data loss.
- Help educate others on the problem of upgraded memory, hacked flash chips. You can now share this article on Facebook,StumbleUpon,Digg and Reddit, buttons are at the bottom.
- Want to about about investigating? Take the Fake Flash Memory Inspector 101 course. If you read it all, you graduate!
Please read and vote: How Do You Alter Flash Memory Chips To Lie About Their Real Capacity – Do You Want To Know More? Your input as a victim is required.
SOSFakeFlash Announces Phase III For Operation Fake Flash Storm Against eBay. Toward A Fake Flash Drive Free World – No More Counterfeits – No More Data Loss! Using Social Media To Fight Fake Memory. Do You Have A Facebook Account?