Illusion – eBay Buyer Protection For Flash Memory In The United States. tamita eBay Fake Flash Memory Seller Alert – United States. Welcome To Scam And Fraud On eBay. DT310 Kingston USB Flash Drives _ Do Not Buy DataTraveler On eBay!!!!!!
Posted by KittyFireFlash on February 16, 2012
tamita is an eBay seller of Counterfeit (Fake hacked – false capacity memory) Flash USB drives. Registered in the United States, tamita put “No Returns” in listings for fake DT310 USB Flash drives.
- eBay Sellers Who Use “No Returns” For Flash Memory – Do You Know What This Really Means? You Are Likely To Become A Victim Of The Flash Memory Scam! Don’t Worry – eBay PayPal Rules Have Changed You Are Not Obliged To Return CounterFeit Flash Memory To Sellers For A Refund! Beware Fraudulent Sellers Will Loose And You Can Get A Refund. last_minute_events – jgbastidas – vbm337 – rohocop2 – ziastudios – tamita – jackiesmith79 eBay Flash Memory Sellers – Test Immediately To Verify Advertised Capacity
- 123.your.store – jjprstore – greenbuyz2011 – renanrepetto – tamita – jq_tactical eBay Flash Memory Sellers – Test Immediately To Verify Advertised Capacity. Please Avoid Fake Memory Products! Fälschung? DT 310 Bargains USA
H2testw is the software to test true capacity for flash memory. It is used to test memory cards, mp players and usb flash drives. It is free to use and download. A linux alternative to H2testw also exists. To understand what H2testw does and download read: H2testw 1.4 – Gold Standard In Detecting USB Counterfeit Drives
Important Notice To eBay members:
1. Do not accept any 45 day window limitation from eBay. eBay is aware of the problem for fake flash memory cards, usb flash drives and MP Players. eBay has absolutely no excuse. You will find just how many sellers have been documented by SOSFakeFlash by checking our lists.
Read: eBay Flash Memory Fraud Continues. 8 Years later, eBay Continues Cover Up For Fraudulent Asian Sellers. 8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB Advertised Capacity = 4GB Real Capacity Or Less eBay has absolutely no excuse.
2. Do not return fake memory to sellers. You do not have to. File your dispute.
Questions? Confused? Need Help? You will find all the answers you need in this guide:
SOSFakeFlash Reading List For Newbies Fake Flash Memory eBay And Internet Sites. Ultimate Internet Reference On Fake Hacked Flash Memory In A Nutshell. 3 Years Of Research And Documentation. 1,000,000 Flash Memory Chips Are Digitally Altered To Lie About Their Real Capacity Every Month
It’s easy to use and has all the information you need with quick link navigation. 3 years of information provided by victims of fake flash memory!
Please test your device to ensure you have the advertised capacity. Report in to SOSFakeFlash if your testing confirms you have a false capacity device. Please send any addressing information you have on the seller, this information is important.
Don’t forget to leave the calling card of “SOSFakeFlash” and “H2testw” in your feedback to help others. Do not change your feedback to get a refund – you will only create more victims.
Do a good deed, warn other eBay buyers of fake flash. Help rescue them. Check positive feedback for a fake flash seller and send messages to warn. Just state facts, ask them to test. You can only send up to 5 messages a day. Save another person from a fake flash nightmare and potential data loss.
- Help educate others on the problem of upgraded memory, hacked flash chips. You can now share this article on Facebook,StumbleUpon,Digg and Reddit, buttons are at the bottom.
- Want to about about investigating? Take the Fake Flash Memory Inspector 101 course. If you read it all, you graduate!
Please read and vote: How Do You Alter Flash Memory Chips To Lie About Their Real Capacity – Do You Want To Know More? Your input as a victim is required.
SOSFakeFlash Announces Phase III For Operation Fake Flash Storm Against eBay. Toward A Fake Flash Drive Free World – No More Counterfeits – No More Data Loss! Using Social Media To Fight Fake Memory. Do You Have A Facebook Account?
See this video by By OutlawedMedia on DT310 Kingston DataTraveler Fakes.
Exposing Fake/Counterfeit USB Drive!
See what a fake counterfeit DT310 usb flash drive looks like for yourself. OutlawedMedia opens it up for you to see what is really inside!
Report On Fake DT310 Kingston DataTraveler USB Flash Drives. eBay Seller 1958vardy And The Fake DT310 – No Returns. Counterfeit 310 DT310/256GB Flash Memory Continue To Flood eBay. Cheap. Consumers Frauded With Fake Upgraded Flash Memory. Fraud Warning. Beware Of Sellers Who Refuse To Stand Behind The Advertised Capacity Of Flash Memory Size.
February 12th, 2012 – we have 1 eBay listings confirmed fake.
The models sold under the eBay seller tamita confirmed as Counterfeit, recorded with eBayer ID and eBay Item Number – Standard Procedure. Presented as listed at auction. Counterfeit items tied to criminal activity enjoy no protection. If you bought one of these items from tamita, you should test immediately with the software H2testw 1.4 . Do not store any important information until you can confirm you have the advertised capacity (minus formatting overhead).
Should your device not report the true advertised capacity:
- Immediately attempt to move any data you have stored on it to another source. Be advised if you have stored more than the reported size from H2testw 1.4, you will not be able to recover it all – you can expect to see errors in the copy back.
- Immediately report to eBay and PayPal to add your voice against this seller.
If the eBay Item number has disappeared from your won list. Please go to PayPal and search through your transactions for the approximate time frame of your purchase. You will find the details of your transaction and ebay item number. PayPal keeps this information for a long time. Use the email address:
PayPal Transaction Number
- Ebay Item Number
- Date Of PayPal Transaction
- Date Of eBay Item Listing
- Your eBayer Id
- Cite eBay Seller tamita
- The results from your testing with H2testw 1.4
- Any information concerning data loss and it’s value to you
You are to inform them you wish to be part of the investigation against this seller and are adding yourself to the evidence. You expect to be fully refunded for the purchase and shipping and if you can prove data loss compensation for it as well. Furthermore, it is a fact that PayPal and eBay are aware of cases pouring in. You are invited to copy:
on your correspondence.