yanyanseller2008 Ebay Fake Flash Memory Seller Alert – Hong Kong. eBay Flash Memory Counterfeit Ring Zhuo Qiuge(PC). Fake 32GB SD SDHC And MicroSD Cards On eBay. The Sale Of Fake Memory Cards Increasing on eBay.
Posted by KittyFireFlash on June 28, 2011
yanyanseller2008 is an eBay seller of Counterfeit (Fake hacked – false capacity memory) memory cards. Registered in Hong Kong, yanyanseller2008 belongs to the eBay counterfeit ring: Zhuo Qiuge(PC) and has been suspended by eBay.
If you bought a fake capacity memory card on eBay, you have a choice to make. Allow others to make your mistake or to increase public exposure. You can contact buyers who left positive feedback for your seller to warn them to test. You can warn friends and family by adding an SOSFakeFlash article on your face book. It’s probably the most long term and effective message and involves the least effort. Preventing those you know and care about from having a similar fake flash memory experience on eBay. Would you have made the mistake if one of your friends posted a message on their facebook page? We see a lot of people are desperately trying to restore flash memory cards to their original capacity with little success.
Currently traffic in fake memory cards is increasing, possibly because they are used in so many devices, not just in photo cameras. Pricing ranges from very cheap to almost retail market price. If you are contacting eBay buyers and the prices appear reasonable, don’t cry fake in your messages, just ask how they like their memory card(s) and if they tested the capacity. Due to increasing sales and listings, we need your help.
Counterfeit flash memory rings on eBay are not new, SOSFakeFlash has been tracking them for a long time. eBay victims who report in with addressing information help us to track them and new ids they use. The counterfeit ring yanyanseller2008 belongs to has done a lot of damage to eBay members. Do you know just how many ids are involved? What did yanyanseller2008 sell?
Flash Memory eBay Counterfeit Ring Members Zhuo Qiuge(PC)
If you want to know more about the id’s just type them into our search box.
FLAT C 11/F
Xiao Fung Court WAN FUNG GDN.
YAU YEE ROAD 518001
Important Notice To eBay members:
1. Do not accept any 45 day window limitation from eBay. eBay is aware of the problem for fake flash memory cards, usb flash drives and MP Players. eBay has absolutely no excuse. You will find just how many sellers have been documented by SOSFakeFlash by checking our lists.
Read: eBay Flash Memory Fraud Continues. 8 Years later, eBay Continues Cover Up For Fraudulent Asian Sellers. 8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB Advertised Capacity = 4GB Real Capacity Or Less eBay has absolutely no excuse.
2. Do not return fake memory to sellers. You do not have to. File your dispute.
Questions? Confused? Need Help? You will find all the answers you need in this guide:
SOSFakeFlash Reading List For Newbies Fake Flash Memory eBay And Internet Sites. Ultimate Internet Reference On Fake Hacked Flash Memory In A Nutshell. 3 Years Of Research And Documentation. 1,000,000 Flash Memory Chips Are Digitally Altered To Lie About Their Real Capacity Every Month
It’s easy to use and has all the information you need with quick link navigation. 3 years of information provided by victims of fake flash memory!
- Please test your device to ensure you have the advertised capacity. Report in to SOSFakeFlash if your testing confirms you have a false capacity device. Please send any addressing information you have on the seller, this information is important.
Don’t forget to leave the calling card of “SOSFakeFlash” and “H2testw” in your feedback to help others. Do not change your feedback to get a refund – you will only create more victims.
Do a good deed, warn other eBay buyers of fake flash. Help rescue them. Check positive feedback for a fake flash seller and send messages to warn. Just state facts, ask them to test. You can only send up to 5 messages a day. Save another person from a fake flash nightmare and potential data loss.
- Help educate others on the problem of upgraded memory, hacked flash chips. You can now share this article on Facebook,StumbleUpon,Digg and Reddit, buttons are at the bottom.
- Want to about about investigating? Take the Fake Flash Memory Inspector 101 course. If you read it all, you graduate!
Please read and vote: How Do You Alter Flash Memory Chips To Lie About Their Real Capacity – Do You Want To Know More? Your input as a victim is required.
SOSFakeFlash Announces Phase III For Operation Fake Flash Storm Against eBay. Toward A Fake Flash Drive Free World – No More Counterfeits – No More Data Loss! Using Social Media To Fight Fake Memory. Do You Have A Facebook Account?
Published In 2008 – Buyers Are Not Getting The Message. Cnet Asia: Fake memory cards demystified Read this article and leave your message!
See this video by CollectionReviewer.
Ebay watchdog A warning to ebay users on fakes and poor paypal protection services. Fake Memory Cards On eBay.
Note: eBay rules changed November 2010.
June 26th, 2011 – we have 1 eBay listings confirmed fake.
The models sold under the eBay seller yanyanseller2008 confirmed as Counterfeit, recorded with eBayer ID and eBay Item Number – Standard Procedure. Presented as listed at auction. Counterfeit items tied to criminal activity enjoy no protection. If you bought one of these items from yanyanseller2008, you should test immediately with the software H2testw 1.4 . Do not store any important information until you can confirm you have the advertised capacity (minus formatting overhead).
Should your device not report the true advertised capacity:
- Immediately attempt to move any data you have stored on it to another source. Be advised if you have stored more than the reported size from H2testw 1.4, you will not be able to recover it all – you can expect to see errors in the copy back.
- Immediately report to eBay and PayPal to add your voice against this seller.
If the eBay Item number has disappeared from your won list. Please go to PayPal and search through your transactions for the approximate time frame of your purchase. You will find the details of your transaction and ebay item number. PayPal keeps this information for a long time. Use the email address:
PayPal Transaction Number
- Ebay Item Number
- Date Of PayPal Transaction
- Date Of eBay Item Listing
- Your eBayer Id
- Cite eBay Seller yanyanseller2008
- The results from your testing with H2testw 1.4
- Any information concerning data loss and it’s value to you
You are to inform them you wish to be part of the investigation against this seller and are adding yourself to the evidence. You expect to be fully refunded for the purchase and shipping and if you can prove data loss compensation for it as well. Furthermore, it is a fact that PayPal and eBay are aware of cases pouring in. You are invited to copy:
on your correspondence.