rilinvidj5 aka rilinvidj Ebay Fake Flash Memory Seller Alert Devious – China
Posted by KittyFireFlash on January 12, 2011
rilinvidj5 is an eBay seller of Counterfeit (Fake hacked – false capacity memory) mp players. This seller received a short eBay suspension and was released from eBay fake flash prision. Registered in China, rilinvidj5 renamed his eBay id from rilinvidj and started to use private auction listings. eBay returned rilinvidj5 aka rilinvidj back to eBay prision for selling counterfeit watches. While not as harmful as selling counterfeit memory items, buyers still suffered damage to their wallets.
rilinvidj5 aka rilinvidj demonstrates fraudulent eBay sellers do not change their ways, they just rename their id’s and continue to fraud members. eBay fake flash prision might not be club med, but it is not Devil’s island either. Sellers, especially those registered in Asia, consider a short stay in eBay prison just part of doing fraudulent business, a little tap on the wrist. Worth it, they get to keep the money they made frauding eBay members.
- rilinvidj eBay Fake Flash Memory Seller Back Suspension Ended
- rilinvidj Ebay Fake Flash Seller High Alert – China
Important Notice To eBay members:
1. Do not accept any 45 day window limitation from eBay. eBay is aware of the problem for fake flash memory cards, usb flash drives and MP Players. eBay has absolutely no excuse. You will find just how many sellers have been documented by SOSFakeFlash by checking our lists.
Read: eBay Flash Memory Fraud Continues. 8 Years later, eBay Continues Cover Up For Fraudulent Asian Sellers. 8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB Advertised Capacity = 4GB Real Capacity Or Less eBay has absolutely no excuse.
2. Do not return fake memory to sellers. You do not have to. File your dispute.
Questions? Confused? Need Help? You will find all the answers you need in this guide:
SOSFakeFlash Reading List For Newbies Fake Flash Memory eBay And Internet Sites. Ultimate Internet Reference On Fake Hacked Flash Memory In A Nutshell. 3 Years Of Research And Documentation. 1,000,000 Flash Memory Chips Are Digitally Altered To Lie About Their Real Capacity Every Month
It’s easy to use and has all the information you need with quick link navigation. 3 years of information provided by victims of fake flash memory!
Please test your device to ensure you have the advertised capacity. Report in to SOSFakeFlash if your testing confirms you have a false capacity device. Please send any addressing information you have on the seller, this information is important.
Don’t forget to leave the calling card of “SOSFakeFlash” and “H2testw” in your feedback to help others. Do not change your feedback to get a refund – you will only create more victims.
Do a good deed, warn other eBay buyers of fake flash. Help rescue them. Check positive feedback for a fake flash seller and send messages to warn. Just state facts, ask them to test. You can only send up to 5 messages a day. Save another person from a fake flash nightmare and potential data loss.
- Help educate others on the problem of upgraded memory, hacked flash chips. You can now share this article on Facebook,StumbleUpon,Digg and Reddit, buttons are at the bottom.
- Want to about about investigating? Take the Fake Flash Memory Inspector 101 course. If you read it all, you graduate!
Please read and vote: How Do You Alter Flash Memory Chips To Lie About Their Real Capacity – Do You Want To Know More? Your input as a victim is required.