beyboosry Ebay Fake Flash Seller High Alert – China
Posted by KittyFireFlash on May 21, 2009
beyboosry is an eBay seller of Counterfeit (Fake) Flash USB drives.
Based in China beyboosry is unloading 64GB fake GB flash drives with alarming speed – over 550+ have been sold for a sale of over £11,000. Listings for them continue on eBay.
beyboosry is very slow in delivery, using up precious days for a member’s paypal claim dispute window. SOSFakeFlash is issueing a high priority alert. Test any item you purchased from this seller immediately! DO NOT attempt to store any data on these usb flash drives unless you can confirm you have the true advertised capacity – you are at risk of loosing your files! Please ask other buyers to test their items from this seller.
beyboosry was first supected of possibily selling false capacity in April 2009 along with markroesmoa.
markroesmoa sells “64GB” flash drives on ebay markroesmoa was confirmed early markroesmoa Ebay Fake Flash Seller High Alert – China 64GB Generic USB Flash Drives but confirmation on beyboosry has only arrived. Unlike the usb flash drives sold by markroesmoa, the drive confirmed has a much lower true capacity – data loss will occur early.
The items sold by beyboosry are being mailed from:
Hong omg Sunsoe International Company Limited (Yu Huan)
P.O.Box.No. 97559 Tism Sha Tsui post Office
Not yet investigated:
- eBay – What To Do When Sellers Demands You Change Your Negative Feedback To Positive For A Refund Or Demands Positive As A Condition Of Refund – A Guide
- USB Flash Drives Best Price Bargains Fair Value To Sell Or Buy 8GB 16GB 32GB
- Why Leave Immediate Negative Feedback For an eBay Fake Flash Seller?
Report in to SOSFakeFlash if your testing confirms you have a false capacity device.
Don’t forget to leave the calling card of “SOSFakeFlash” and “H2testw” in your feedback to help others. Do not change your feedback to get a refund – you will only create more victims. See what we have on file.
- PayPal Orders You To Return Fake MP Players, Fake MP Players , Fake USB Flash Drives, Fake Memory Cards To Get A Refund? Think Again!
- Genuine Verses Fake Counterfeit USB Flash Drives – A Guide – USB Flash Chips Used – Grades A B C D
- What Are The Real Costs For Flash Chips In China? Guide 2009
May 20th, 2009 – we have 1 eBay listings confirmed fake.
The model sold under the eBay seller beyboosry confirmed as Counterfeit, recorded with eBayer ID and eBay Item Number – Standard Procedure. Presented as listed at auction. Counterfeit items tied to criminal activity enjoy no protection. If you bought one of these items from beyboosry, you should test immediately with the software H2testw 1.4 . Do not store any important information until you can confirm you have the advertised capacity (minus formatting overhead).
Should your device not report the true advertised capacity:
- Immediately attempt to move any data you have stored on it to another source. Be advised if you have stored more than the reported size from H2testw 1.4, you will not be able to recover it all – you can expect to see errors in the copy back.
- Immediately report to eBay and PayPal to add your voice against this seller.
If the eBay Item number has disappeared from your won list. Please go to PayPal and search through your transactions for the approximate time frame of your purchase. You will find the details of your transaction and ebay item number. PayPal keeps this information for a long time. Use the email address:
PayPal Transaction Number
- Ebay Item Number
- Date Of PayPal Transaction
- Date Of eBay Item Listing
- Your eBayer Id
- Cite eBay Seller beyboosry
- The results from your testing with H2testw 1.4
- Any information concerning data loss and it’s value to you
You are to inform them you wish to be part of the investigation against this seller and are adding yourself to the evidence. You expect to be fully refunded for the purchase and shipping and if you can prove data loss compensation for it as well. Furthermore, it is a fact that PayPal and eBay are aware of cases pouring in. You are invited to copy:
on your correspondence.